Remington Park Racing Club
The Remington Park Racing Club is a racehorse ownership experience for an extremely reasonable, one-time fee. The cost of a single membership into the 2018 RP Racing Club is $250. This fee will be combined with the fees of other members in the club to purchase a horse and pay for the care and training of the horse and cover other expenses that go with horse ownership. Memberships can be purchased online by selecting the Buy Membership option.
The 2018 RP Club horse will be purchased and managed by nine-time Remington Park leading owner Danny Caldwell who will make all decisions about the horse on behalf of the RP Racing Club. The RP Club horse will be conditioned by Federico Villafranco, who trains Caldwell’s horses.
Members of the RP Racing Club will receive an owners’ access to Remington Park, including: visiting the track in the mornings to watch your horse during training hours; experience pre-race moments in the saddling paddock to visit with your trainer and jockey as they discuss strategy for the race; and hopefully enjoy the thrill of victory and stand in the winner’s circle for a photograph with your triumphant horse!
Kelly O’Hara serves as the coordinator of the RP Racing Club and can be reached for more information via email at email@example.com.
Membership For the RP Racing Club
- $250 one time membership fee
- No additional expenses
- Horse will be purchased and managed by Danny Caldwell
- Receive detailed monthly statements regarding costs for the horse, and depicting money earned from racing.
- Club Members will receive regular updates about their horse and the RP Racing Club via email and social media platforms.
Benefits to the RP Racing Club
- Behind the scenes access included with racehorse ownership.
- Visits to the barn area to watch your horse train.
- Access to the saddling paddock for the Club horse's race.
- Special Club events include a private reception for members on race day.
- Free race program on race day.
Not For Profit Social Club
- The RP Racing Club is organized as a 501-C7 not for Profit Social Club
- By joining the RP Racing Club you agree to the membership agreement
- RP Racing Club Membership Agreement
- The RP Racing Club is structured as educational association, members should not join the Club with any profit motive or expectation of profit.
- Members may receive some (or all) of their $250 membership fee back after the 2018 Remington Park Thoroughbred Season, depending on the success of the Club horse. Should a profit be made, the maximum total members may receive would be $250.
- Should a profit be made, any monies exceeding $250 per member will go to Remington Park Charities.