Sunday, August 25 / 3-8pm
Registration Fee: $25 • Deadline: August 12, 2019
Only One (1) dog can be registered per transaction
Race DVD may be added at the time of registration for $15 ($20 day of event)
- All breeds are welcome to participate in this event, but they must be at least 4 months of age or older, and MUST have had their current boosters.
- Shot records are required. Boosters required are DHPP, Rabies and Bordatella. Please provide a copy of current shot records the day of the event. Registration forms without a current shot record will not be assigned to a race and will not be refunded.
- All decisions regarding the call and placement/advancement of racers made by Remington Park staff are final and not subject to review by owners.
- Limit one (1) dog per (2) humans. Two (2) owners/handlers per dog allowed in the racetrack area. One (1) owner will place the dog in the starting gate and the other will be behind the designated line at the finish line. Any dog that does not have two (2) owners/handlers will not be permitted to participate.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash when on property. Leashes will be removed from pets once they are loaded in the starting gates. Upon completion of your race, dog(s) must be immediately put back on a leash.
- If your dog is aggressive or threatening towards another animal or human, you will be asked to leave Remington Park immediately. No refunds will be provided.
Owner represents that he or she is the legal owner of dog registered and desires to participate in the Remington Park Racing Casino, Remington Bark Dog Races. As a condition to Remington Park’s agreement to permit owner to participate in the event, owner hereby agrees to the following:
– Owner’s private insurance is the only insurance coverage available to owner which shall provide coverage for any injuries inflicted by or to owner’s dog(s).
– Owner acknowledges and understands that he/she will be held responsible for any and all damage to persons or property that is caused by or related to owner’s participation in the event. Remington Park shall not be responsible for any costs incurred for misbehaved animals.
– Owner consents to the use of his/her name and photo and any photos of his/her dog(s), for publicity purposes.
– Owner hereby releases and forever discharges, and waives any and all “Claims” (as defined below) against Global Gaming RP, LLC, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, partners and affiliates (the “Released Parties”) that relate to owner’s dog participation in the event and agrees not to sue for those claims. For purposes of this agreement, “Claims” shall mean any past, present and future claims, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities, demands, or causes of legal action, and costs of defense or settlement (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and court costs).
– Owner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties against any and all claims arising from or related to owner’s participation in the event.