The thrills, excitement of winning horse racing is always best when your group enjoys the action from a private and comfortable Remington Park Suite. Relax in the suite or cheer from the balcony overlooking the racetrack. The private suites easily accommodate group sizes of 15 to 25. Contact group sales from parties larger than 25.
HORS D’OEUVRES IN SUITE
- Crisp Corn Tortilla Chips & Salsa
- Chef’s Assortment of Imported and Domestic Cheese w/Seasonal fruit and berries ~ Freshly Baked Artisan Breads ~ Crackers
- Sodas, Iced Tea, Coffee
- Cash Bar
BUFFET IN CORRIDOR
- Chilled Shrimp w/ Cocktail Sauce, Lemon Wedges
- Suite Salad Bar w/Selection of Greens~ Dressings~ Accompaniments
- Carved Prime Rib Station
- Chef’s Traditional Entrée of the Day (non-beef)
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetable & Starch
- Chef’s Themed Entree & Side
- Soft White and Whole Grain Dinner Rolls w/ Butter
- Assorted Cakes, Pies, and Pastries
Standard size suites – Minimum 15 guests / Maxiumum 25 guests.
Contact us at 405-425-3270 to book for larger groups or to book a special race date.
Dates not available for on-line booking: November 30, December 1, 7, 8, 14 & 15 (holiday season) and December 16 (closing day)
LIVE RACE DATES AND TIMES
2020 Thoroughbred Season • August 21 – December 20
Wednesdays (beginning September 16)-Saturdays • First Race 7:07pm
Special Race Days and Post Times
Breeders’ Cup Simulcast-Saturday, November 6 • First Race 1:30pm
Special Race Days-Monday & Tuesday, November 23 & 24 • First Race 3pm
Closing Day (Springboard Mile)-Sunday, December 20 • First Race 3pm
Suites Racing Package Rates
Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays
$45.10 pp Cash Bar *
$65.14 pp Open Beer and Wine
$75.15 pp Open Call Bar
$85.17 pp Open Premium Bar
Fridays & Saturdays
$55.10 pp Cash Bar *
$75.14 pp Open Beer and Wine
$85.15 pp Open Call Bar
$95.17 pp Open Premium Bar
Rates include d’oeuvres, buffet, programs, tip sheets, tax, gratuity and complimentary valet parking.
* $75 suite attendant fee applies
Winner’s Circle Package $150
Commemorate your day at the races by naming a race in honor of your group. Fifteen lucky guests will enjoy the excitement of your race in the Winner’s Circle and have their photo taken. One printed photo included.
Our Executive Pastry Chef can provide a cake for any occasion
Red Carpet Entrance $250
Just sent is your logo or special message, we’ll up the ante on your special occasion with a red carpet entrance that makes a great backdrop for party pics.