Remington Bark is a marketing promotion base on National Dog Day celebrations.
Remington Park partners with various canine rescues as part of the promotional event.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 25 • 3-8pm
For more information contact:
Alexis Zeigler, (405) 424-1000 Ext. 4423
• Must be a registered 501c3
• Must provide a copy of the IRS issued Determination Letter stating your 501c3 status
• Must participate in the Remington Bark event promotion
• Rescue applicants must be based in the state of Oklahoma
• This is an application for consideration for vendor fee waiver
• Remington Bark is a marketing promotion based National Dog Day celebrations. Remington Park partners with various canine rescues as part of the promotional event.
• Rescues/vendors are responsible for their pop up tents, table and activities.
• Rescues are encouraged to raise funds, awareness and adoptions at their booth
• Canine rescue will be notified by email with waiver status. Verified rescues will be emailed a vendor agreement with the fee waiver included.