Purchasing Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
you: means the client or organization that signs or agrees to this agreement and purhcase a package from Global Gaming RP, LLC dba Remington Park.
remington park or us/we: means global gamign rp, llc dba remington park.
- THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH REMINGTON PARK, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through [INSERT WEBSITE] (the “Site“). These Terms are subject to change by Remington Park (referred to as “us“, “we“, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Posted prices include taxes.
- We accept [INSERT LIST OF APPROVED CREDIT CARDS] for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY , FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall : (i) only apply to the extent permitted by law and (ii) not apply to (A) liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct and (B) death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.
- Force Majeure.
- We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- For live race events: Events will not be rescheduled or refunded due to inclement weather or cancelled races unless the live races are canceled before 50% of the scheduled races have run. If live races are canceled with less than 50% of the races being run and you end your event at the same time as the cancellation is announced by the Remington Park Track Announcer then we will refund 50% of your total balance. At no time will more than 50% of your total balance be refunded. If you choose to continue your event, no refunds or discounts will be given. 50% or more of races scheduled equals full day/evening of racing. Exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of the Remington Park Director of Compliance in the event of calamitous events, weather or otherwise.
- For non-live race events: Events will not be rescheduled or refunded due to inclement weather unless Remington Park closes for business. Exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of the Remington Park Director of Compliance in the event of calamitous events, weather or otherwise.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Site is operated from the US. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Oklahoma without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Oklahoma.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
- YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA“) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules“) then in effect. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Remington Park.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to Remington Park at One Remington Place, Oklahoma City, OK 73111. We may update address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At the completion of your online purchase you will receive a confirmation email from a Remington Park Account Executive. If you do not receive confirmation within 48 hours of your purchase via email, please contact 800-456-4244 for immediate assistance.
- 50% of the total balance constitutes the down payment. Reservation down payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once the terms and conditions have been accepted, any cancellation by the Client/Organization will result in forfeiture of the down payment. Cancellations must be received 5 business days prior to the event date for refund of the additional balance paid.
- The balance for group reservations and guaranteed number of guests must be received 5 business days prior to the event. No refunds are made for guest shortages. Client will be charged for each guest over the guaranteed number of guests.
- Remington Park reserves the right to halt admittance to any event that grossly exceeds the guaranteed number of guests. Group will not be permitted to go over guaranteed number of guests without a phone call being made to the suite the group leader is in, unless written permission is given by the group leader on the overage authorization form held by the Remington Park greeter.
- Credit Card owner understands and is aware that the credit card on file will be liable for the following additional charges for the event.
- The credit card on file will be used in the event that the group exceeds the pre-paid number of guests the night of the event and another form of payment is not forthcoming from client/organization at the conclusion of the event.
- The credit card on file will be used in the event additional charges are incurred during the event at the conclusion of the event.
Live Race Events
Events will not be rescheduled or refunded due to inclement weather or canceled races unless the Live Races are canceled before 50% of the scheduled races have run. If Live Races are canceled with less than 50% of the races being run and you end your event at the same time as the cancellation is announced by the Remington Park Track Announcer then we will refund 50% of your total balance. At no time will more than 50% of your total bill be refunded. If you choose to continue your event then no refunds or discounts will be given. 50% or more of races scheduled equals full day/evening of racing. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Remington Park Director of Compliance in the event of calamitous events, weather or otherwise.
Remington Park may communicate with Client/Organization using the contact information provided for reservation. Groups using internet service shall not visit sites on the world wide web that are illegal in the state of Oklahoma.
We train all of our employees on the importance of responsible alcohol service. We urge you to join us in following the law and being responsible in your own alcohol consumption as well as your guests. Therefore, Remington Park reserves the right to stop alcohol service whilst acting reasonably to anyone at any time while on our premises regardless of the package purchased by [Client.Organization]. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation regarding this matter. [Client.Organization] hereby agrees to be fully responsible for the behavior, conduct and demeanor of its invitees, employees, guests or sub-contractors. Remington Park bartenders may ID all guests at their discretion.
Open/Hosted Bar regulations: No shots or double pours permitted – Two drink limit per person per trip to the bar – open/hosted bars may not exceed a 4 hour time frame at any time however a bar may change to Cash Sales at the conclusion of open/hosted hours if requested.
FOOD ALLERGY DISCLAIMER:
Remington Park dining and in-house catering venues make effort to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those individuals with food allergies. Effort is made to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies. Because of the number of meals served and the number of items used each day, along with food product changes from our food vendors, it cannot be guaranteed that every allergen in the food served will be identified and labeled. In addition, the possibility that manufacturers of the commercial foods we use could change the formulation at any time and without notice also exists. Despite all reasonable efforts, there is always a risk of contamination. Guests concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. Guests with life threatening food allergies who may need to use an epi-pen should be carrying their own. Remington Park Dining staff is NOT trained to administer epi-pens and CANNOT provide or administer them.
Remington Park (Global Gaming RP, LLC) does not assume any liability for adverse reactions to food consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating at any Remington Park dining outlet or catered event.
If a decorator has been hired, proof of liability insurance with Remington Park listed as additionally insured must be filed with Remington Park Sales Department. Tape may not be used on the walls, polls, floor or ceiling. Push pins, nails, staples may not be used on the walls or polls. Hooks and/or magnets may be used on the ceiling if they are actually made for that purpose.
Candles must have drip catch on top of linen and/or tapered candles must be in hurricane glass. Balloons may be used indoors only.
Client/Organization will be financially responsible for any and all damages made to but not limited to; furniture, fixtures, canopies, etc., which are caused by the willful or negligent acts of Client/Organizations officers, employees, members and/or guests. To the extent allowed by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Remington Park agrees to provide reasonable security for the area of the enclosure. Provided, however, this provision does not constitute a guarantee against theft or of items being misplaced. To the extent allowed by law.
Client/Organization agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Remington Park, for damages of whatever nature caused by the willful or negligent acts of Client/Organization] or the clients officers, employees, members, sub-contractors or guests, except to the extent caused or contributed to by the negligent act or omission or willful misconduct of Remington Park. To the extent allowed by law.
Guests under the age of 18 will not be allowed in any wagering area
This establishment does not allow food or beverage to be brought into the building. Exceptions may be made for birthday and wedding cakes with advance notice and $20 convenience fee.
In order to protect our guests from illness, food purchased for catered events must be consumed on property. We guarantee the quality of our goods during the event scheduled times. At the end of any event, food that is unused must be disposed of by RP staff.
Remington Park reserves the right to cancel or relocate the event to another area of the facility as circumstances dictate.